**I once asked Jesus how much he loves me. He spreads open his arms and said, "this much." Then he died on the cross..**
Alright. Been quite an ok week, had a schedule to look forward to, so that's good. In a way. Heh. Nothing much on...just wondering what would happen next and stuff like that...as usual...
Think I'm getting sick? The ball in my cheek is swollen..they always get swollen when I'm getting sick. Pretty scary actually..to touch your own cheek and feel this...this...ball there...but according to the doctor, it's my white cell balls..if there's such a thing..and I've got 3 of them in my cheek and jaw! 2 at the right, 1 at the left but deep inside. Yikes..kk, shan't scare myself out with myself anymore..
Pretty angry with Mrs Loh..but now I'm just too lazy to be angry with her..haiz...but honestly, it's not us who decided to shame ourselves...most of the throwing of oneself to the boys are from sec 1s,2s,3s and 5s. It's GENERAL. Maybe she didn't know what that means. Heck. But at least talk to the other levels as well right? Don't confine all the blame to the graduating classes, biased or what? Hmph! Whatever. Maybe she's just suffering from what? Menopause?PMS?>.>
It's the FIRST TIME that I ain't that emotional when I'm bleeding heavily now. Is that good or bad? Heh..haha, hope it stays that way but I guess it won't. Sooner or later, I'll get emotional and stuff like that..oh no...got to keep myself in check...can't be so careless if not something'll go wrong. Something already went wrong..so, yup. Haiz..mustn't be careless...mustn't at all be careless.
- # 67
"Things aren't the way they were before,
You wouldn't even recognize me anymore,
Not that you knew me back then,
But it all comes back to me,
In the end, I kept everything inside,
And even though I tried it all fell apart,
What it meant to me, will eventually, be a memory of a time when,
I tried so hard and got so far,
But in the end, it doesn't even matter,
I had to fall to lose it all,
But in the end, it doesn't even matter,
I've put my trust in you,pushed as far as I can go,
For all this,there's only one thing you should know...
I tried so hard and got so far,
But in the end, it doesn't even matter,
I had to fall, to lose it all,
But in the end, it doesn't even matter..."
- "In the End" by Linkin Park